Our open positions are listed below, but we are always looking for new, great talent. You can submit an application for a job not listed via the buttons below.
Collision Center Appraiser
Cape Auto Body in Plymouth is looking for a full time licensed MA Auto Damage Appraiser to join our team this summer. We are a family owned and operated independent repair facility, in business since 1952. Virtual interview now as we gear up for our busy season.
We have remained open during the Covid-19 crisis as an essential business to keep transportation options flowing for those in need. We are operating responsibly following social distancing guidelines, and evolving with those as changes are recommended or mandated, and we supply PPE.
This is a full time position with hours of Monday-Friday 8-5. We are closed weekends and on national holidays. We are located right in downtown Plymouth, America’s Hometown!
Job and Skill Requirements
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in CCC One
- Take check in photos with a digital camera, and upload to customer files
- Pre-Scan and Post-Scan vehicles
- Researches, and documents OEM repair procedures
- Write original estimates, and supplements
- Order parts, and finalize appraisals
- Negotiate appraisals and supplements with insurance appraisers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Insurance programs and requirements
- I-CAR Training
- 5 years estimating experience
- Paid I-Car Education & Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with Company Match & Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation, & Holidays
- Short Term, Long Term Disability
- Employee discounts at our full service mechanical center
Send resume to CustomerCare@CapeAutoBody.
Cape Auto Autobody Technicians
Cape Auto Body in Plymouth MA is a family owned and operated independent collision repair shop looking for skilled autobody technicians to join our team with positions in flat rate and hourly pay available. We have been in business for nearly 70 years and have an outstanding reputation in our local communities. We are always busy and expanding.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short term & long-term disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing
- Paid for I-Car training and bonus
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Bright & clean work environment
- Good attitude
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn new industry trends and standards
- Basic computer skills
- Current driver’s license in good standing
- 2+ Years collision work experience
- Maintains an organized and neat work area
- Provide own tools and tool box
Cape Auto Body holds and maintains most of the major OEM repair certifications and provides access to all OEM repair procedures to our technicians on every repair. This is a full-time position between the hours of 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday. Call 508-747-0316, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.